Single-Hung Window Customizations
- Single Colour – consistent colour on the inside and out
- Choose from glacier white, coastal blue, vanilla, black mica, safe green, slate grey, midnight blue, natural cream, cayenne red, sandstorm, boreal green, silver mist metallic, medium mocha, and espresso.
- Multicolour – different colour on brick mold and window frames
- Split Finish – different colours applied to the interior and exterior of the frames
- Real wood veneer (interior only) – Choose from fir, oak, and other species available upon request. (All unfinished.)
Grilles & Patterns
- Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) – Grilles on the exterior of the glass panes finished to match the windows
- Grille Between Glass (GBG) – Grilles between the glass panes for a unique, maintenance-free look.
- High quality hardware providing ease of operations
- ADA compliant hardware available upon request
- Removable aluminum frame with fiberglass mesh
- Standard on operable windows
- Variety of mesh available to suit your needs
- Various glass options (e.g. clear, softwave, seedy, steamed, hammered etc. are available,) each offering varying levels of privacy.
- Low-E coatings with argon gas help keep radiant heat in and solar heat out
- U-shaped warm edge spacers flex to accommodate temperature related expansion and contraction
- Accurate Dorwin’s frames are designed for a ‘true’ tri-pane sealed unit, maximizing energy efficiency
Need additional information about our windows and doors? We’re happy to hop on a call with you, or if you’re in Winnipeg, even meet you at our showroom to give you an in-person showing.